A few random facts about me.
- I am a self-taught surface designer. Graphic designer, writer, poet, photographer.
- I love to do photo restoration. LOVE Photoshop. LOVE MY COMPUTER!
- I love designing patterns, finding color inspirations.
- My favorite colors are cobalt blue, Celadon, turquoise.
- I CRAVE learning. I am not afraid of trying to do something new, because I know I can learn how to do it.
- Favorite artists include O’Keeffe, Van Gogh, Yato, Monet, Gauguin, but every day I find new favorites. Visit blogs I follow, to see work by some of my artistic friends!
- I make awesome Posole!
- I love New Mexico. Books and art supplies.
- I was diagnosed with Lupus in 2008.
I give THANKS each day for blessings large and small.
I am so happy you stopped by! I hope you will leave a comment and let me know you were here. Sign up to follow my blog!
Wishing you JOY and Blessings!
What a wonderful blog. I love your landscape images. Where do you live? Again, thank you for your wonderful generosity.
Thanks so much Suzette for stopping by 🙂 We moved to Prescott Valley in July. It’s an hour and a half north of Phoenix. We came from So. Cal., Wildomar most recently. Hope all is well with your family today. Thinking of you 🙂